Wednesday 29 July 2009

Gorgeous Twins!

Just a quick post to say - OMFG - how gorgeous do the twins look! Lol. Two pics have surfaced of Tokio Hotel's new 2010 Calendar - and the twins look stunning ( well, they all do! ). Ok, people were a bit miffed by the picture Nokia used, but this will immediately erase any concerns anyone may have had about their 'new look'. ( And if it doesn't - people must be blind! ) Anyway, I'm gonna shut up now and just post the evidence. Sorry they aren't the greatest quality pics - but enjoy! ( PS ... is Bill wearing tartan trousers in one of those pics? Please let him be wearing tartan trousers, lol. I so want to see that! )

5 comments:

Amiee Whintey said...

nom nom nom.
Bill looks good in a straight jacket XD and I oculd fully molestor him without him being able to push me away *squeal*

Amiee Whintey said...

I never win anything either bb, BUT if we both win, we can go together XD

Amiee Whintey said...

AH LIZ! YOUR BANNER IS <333333333333

Liz said...

@Amiee - You like it? I wasn't sure at first, but it's growing on me, lol

Anonymous said...

U only care bout tha twinz, right?
Honest;)