Saturday 18 July 2009

New Blog. Again!

So everyone, as you can see, I've got a new blog. Again! Sorry to keep changing it.

If you're wondering why I have, I guess it's because LJ is totally depressing me right now. Well, to be fair, not LJ, but the TH fandom part of LJ. I know, I know, there's the whole 'don't read it then' issue, but I'm not really saying I don't want to read it anymore. I dunno, I think it's just that I associate LJ with all things TH and I don't seem to be able to just post random, fun stuff in my journal, the way I had hoped to be doing. All I ever seem to do is moan on it, lol.

I'll keep my account there, and I'll still use it for TH stuff and mooching around the fandom. But from now on, this will be my daily blog. No more changes, promise! So if any of you have me linked, can you adjust it and link here instead please? Thanks!

0 comments: