Tuesday 21 July 2009

Fanwalk Applicants I'm Supporting!

So, as most of you know, I was one of last year's Fanwalkers, and I would never have been able to do it without hundreds of votes from the THUKST and all my amazing friends. This year I'm going to be the one doing the voting!

And the two people I'm backing to go to Berlin are Beckii, who would fabulously represent the THUKST, and Gunni from Norway, who would be an amazing Fanwalker!

Please show the Sony Ericsson Fanwalk 2009, and these two applicants some love, by using the banners below to vote for them to become Fanwalkers! I've also created some permanent links in the sidebar, so you can find their pages and vote for them, whenever you visit my blog :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU HON<333333


(:

Gunni said...

thank u L ^_^

Amiee Whintey said...

Yeah man! Looks pretty on your blog, like mine :D We ruuuulllleee and I love you :D