Monday 20 July 2009

Humanoid!

The title of the new Tokio Hotel album has finally been officially announced, via Tom's blog. The album is called 'Humanoid' and will be released in the first week of October. YAY! For more information, checkout the THUKST website!

I can't help but feel that this information was a little like throwing some meat to the baying hounds, as it comes almost immediately after the fandom's showdown with Cherrytree records. But nevertheless, it's very welcome news indeed.

The title itself was quite surprising to me. I don't know what I was expecting really, but it wasn't that, lol! I don't dislike it though, although it did make me giggle a bit!

So, there it is. New album in October! I have to say, I CAN'T WAIT! It's been crazy waiting to hear some real news. Let's hope we can make it to October without too many more dramas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo it works now!

well excited about this, hopefully we'll get it in october too -- fingers crossed!!

the title, i agree, quite surprising. Dana text me to let me know, haha. I'm not sure what to expect, hopefully pain of love and darkside of the sun will be on there. would lovelovelove to hear the full versions!!

the name is blates because bill's not actually human -- he's way too pretty to be, as well as tom -- and they're still trying to convince as that they are!

Jess said...

October has never seemed so far away... XD and just, *___* at the picture <333

gunni said...

ahh i love it :'D !!

Liz said...

Thanks for your comments guys :) Much appreciated! <3