Tuesday 11 August 2009

New Twin / Band Pics and Other Stuff

Oh god, my blog is turning into a pic spam site! However, these are, at least, REAL and not manip'd. ( Well, not by me, anyway, lol! ) I don't even have the words to describe how good the twins are looking! They're just beautiful :) And Bill's legs?! Holy cats, they are so looooooooong! Anyway, here they are. Enjoy ...



So yeah, I'm totally loving ( drooling over ) these! Also tonight, because of something else I've been working on, I've been looking at photos of fairgrounds and carnivals. And I've come to a conclusion. It would be the most amazing place for the guys to do a video or photo shoot! Take a look at these examples ...



How cool would a night time shoot be, at some place like these! And it seems to fit the theme of the calendar pics too, with the neons etc. I would really, really love to see a shoot like that!

Anyway, I've got one or two other things to talk about, but I'm so tired. I haven't slept yet! So I'll blog again later. Oh, and don't forget to tune in and watch Richie Nickel on Blog TV tonight! You can catch him HERE at 9pm.

2 comments:

Susi said...

You know, that's actually not a bad idea for a video shoot. Would also go pretty well with the little obsession for light effects in videos that Tom was showing in his blog a while ago. ;oP

Jess said...

Tom doesn't even look that much like Tom anymore. Gah, he's finally all grown up. ^___^
And yes, agreeing with the video idea xD