Friday 14 August 2009

Bill Und Die Minimoys

I'm so happy about Bill returning to voice Arthur in Arthur Und Die Minimoys 2. And according to recent reports, so is Bill, who said he was very excited to return for the second film. But I was even happier to see the new pictures! They are just stunning. Bill looks so beautiful, not to mention happy and healthy, which makes me so happy too :) It's such a simple look, but Bill pulls it off to perfection. Claire and I have been cooing over him all day, lol. Sweet, pretty Bill ....


Oh, and I want to steal his boots, lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg love these pics. cant wait to see arthur un die minimoys 2 just to hear his voice :p lol

Susi said...

Love the pics and boots as well. I was talking about him returning as Arthur to Claire before. Just speculating and hoping it would be Bill again. I was very, very happy when Tom confirmed it in his blog. Can't wait to see and hear the film. I'm also happy about a sequel in general as I really enjoyed the first part in the cinema (before finding out Bill was doing the German dubbing). Looking forward to the DVD already. Maybe it'll have more than a five minute interview with Bill... though he did talk fast enough to squeeze in question answering worth twice as long, at least. XD