Friday 4 September 2009

Tokio Hotel Round Up

Gosh, so much has been happening in TH world lately. I hardly know where to start! The most exciting news of course, was yesterday's premiere of the video for 'Automatic'! I'm not going to upload it here, so, if you haven't seen it already, or if, like me, you just wanna see it again, go check it out on the UK Homepage

But be sure to come back and leave me a comment! Let me know what you think! Personally, I love it :) It reminds me of a cross between Mad Max / Transformers and Wall-E, lol! It made me giggle, but in that cute, endearing way that TH always make me giggle. The only thing I have to say in a negative light, was that the G's were hardly in it. But other than that, love, love, love it! And Tom? OMG, he's looking good!

What's next? Well, next we have the twins birthday, of course. 20 years old, bless them. I can't stress enough how much I LOVED the pics from their birthday. They look so happy, like they had a really, really great time. This makes me happy to <3


While I'm posting pictures, we cannot miss out on the epicness that was Bill's tartan pants, in France. That boy. You've gotta love him :)


And of course, let's not forget Tom <3


So, what else is there? Oh, Georg announced he had a girlfriend! I'm sure some fans weren't so pleased to hear it, lol, but I think it's really sweet. I love that he picked a non celeb girl from home. Cute.

And finally, really happy for Madeleine and the Swedish ST. So excited for them for next week!

Well, that's all for now folks. I'll try and blog a bit more often. I promised I'd be better with this one, and already I'm failing, lol. But I shall try harder *nods*.

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

Thank you babe!
You know I appriciate it.
It feels so awesomly weird that they're coming to Sweden.
lol
/Maddz

amiee said...

Bill is such a pansy XD I love the new pics, and they're going to Greece in October too, weird huh?
Automatic totally reminds me of Transformers 2, just with the desert, cars and robots, but I adore it!! <3