Tuesday 8 September 2009

Bill in Vogue

I really want to make a post about this, because I feel as though some people who like the Vogue pics, are missing the point of what those who don't like them are saying. First of all, I guess, let's take a look at them ....




Ok. So, I understand that this isn't a 'normal' photoshoot. I get that it's a high fashion mag and that it's meant to be a bit kooky and daring. I'm all for that! And, I'm sure that there would have been ways to make the head piece look fab. Trust me, I'm all for the 'pony boy' look! Lol.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE HAT!

In my opinion, these photos just don't work. Particularly the first one. It's so awkward looking. Even without the hat, I would be saying - that is not a good picture. This was such a fantastic chance to do a stunning shoot. Bill is so photogenic and was clearly open to ideas, so I just feel as if the opportunity was wasted. :( What does eveyone else think?

5 comments:

amiee said...

They're the worst I've seen of him in ages, they could have done something decent with the hat or something, he looks awkward :S I cant even explain!

amiee said...

They're the worst I've seen of him in ages, they could have done something decent with the hat or something, he looks awkward :S I cant even explain!

Anonymous said...

i just find it fucking hilarious. Ahahaha. Totally made my day, it's like a cat-walk dunce hat or some shit. Ahahahahaha.

Bless him. XD

Anonymous said...

Call me stupid, but I think it's cute:)

Liz said...

@Anonymous - I won't call you stupid! Lol.

I think it's cute that Bill was so open to whatever ideas were presented to him.

I still don't think this is Bill at his best, but the HQ images are better :)