Monday 23 November 2009

Some Fans Make Me Mad!

So, the title of this post is self explanatory. And today, they made me SO mad I'm posting about it to vent. The cause for my anger is the video below, specifically, at around 3:50.



So, you've watched it, right? I mean, WTF! How dare those girls grab Bill like that! Ok, sure, sometimes a fan will hold onto their hand a bit too long, or someone will tug on their clothes. But these girls grabbed hold of him and frigging yanked him, HARD! I would bet money that he had a nasty bruise after that. And what was the point of it anyway? What could they possibly have achieved by doing that? It was just totally unnecessary. Poor Bill.

I hate how some people seem to think that they can do whatever they like to celebrities. Like they are objects you can grab and shove and pull about. It infuriates me. For fuck sake people, HAVE SOME RESPECT.

/rant

3 comments:

Helen 'Bee' Pugh said...

Oh god Liz dont get me STARTED! I would never dream of grabbing ANYONE like that, let alone a celebrity! I feel really sorry for the guys sometimes because they just cant have any aspect of normality can they? If everytime I left the house somewas was grabbing at me i'd never go out! Rant aside though, Bills looking lovely in the seated interview <3

Liz said...

Nice to know someone agrees with me! A couple of people seem to think it comes with the territory! o_O Poor Bill. Well, all of them really. Tom hates being grabbed too :(

But yeah, on a brighter note, Bill does look awesome :)

Amiee said...

I totally agree with you Liz and Bill bruises easily right? So I'm betting alongside you that he had a bruise after that :(

By the way, the masks are both ortamental and wearable :D